What is the job?
This is a brand new job Russian customer service job in the tourism sector. You will be dealing with B2C customers that are having having issues booking their holidays or people already on holidays who have issues with their accomodation etc. An enthusiastic Russian Customer Service Representative will ensure all the customers are well looked after.As you will be dealing with international holidays and tourist part of your job will be in English.You will be working 40 days a week in shifts between Monday and Sunday from 7am to 8pm.
Who is our client?
Our client is an Irish-owned outsourcing company that delivers customer contact solutions on behalf of over 300 companies and organisations, including some global leaders. The company opened a brand new desk and therefore created a large number of language jobs in Cork which they are looking to fill throughout the year.
Who are we looking for?
We are keen to speak with you if you have:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Russian (near native level) and in English;
- 6 months of experience in a contact centre environment or in the Tourism sector;
- Proven record in resolving customer issues;
- Flexibility to work in shifts from 7am to 8pm and flexibility to work on weekends from time to time
- Target driven outgoing and enthusiastic personality with great time management skills; - Ability to multitask since you will be expected to support a number of clients on B2C level.
Where is this language job based?
Already the home to a large number of multi-linguals, Cork has plenty to offer such as a vibrant nightlife, while some of Ireland's most stunning scenery is just a short drive away. As a city, Cork is sports crazy with football, rugby and Gaelic Games all well supported by both locals and visitors alike.
Interview process and salary
The interview process for this German job will involve an initial quick phone interview that will be followed by an online test. The next step will be an in-depth HR interview. The salary is €21900 gross per annum and the company offers a first month relocation bonus of €285, €500 travel vouchers per year as well as up to €1000 annual performance based bonus.