On a regular basis we get called by a number of Dutch speakers asking us what jobs we have to offer but when it comes to looking for their next Dutch speaking job abroad it’s not all about the job.
Of course the job is important but you won’t be working 100% of the time. In order for Dutch speakers to work abroad our number 1 piece of advice is to research the city/country the Dutch job is based. We want you to love everything about your new Dutch Speaking job and your new home abroad.
That’s why we are writing this blog, to help all of you lovely Dutch speakers out there find Dutch speaking jobs abroad that you will love in a city that you would be proud to call home.
Here are the top 3 countries that we have Dutch speaking Jobs & we don’t think you will be disappointed:
Working Abroad in Ireland
- Although the weather isn’t all sun sun sun Ireland is in a great place for popping to and fro to for some of our European neighbours. In 1 hour you are in Amsterdam, in 2 hours you could be relaxing in Berlin, Germany – so you are never too far away from a mini break.
- You have wonderful national treasures here that can be explored like Giant’s Causeway in Belfast, The Ring of Kerry and one of the best shopping experiences in Dublin city center.
- In terms of finding jobs for Dutch speakers we have great Dutch speaking jobs in Dublin, Cork, and up in Northern Ireland (Belfast). What’s great is we offer full time positions which means that you are entitled to at least 20 days holiday days and the majority of employers will actually reward you with extra vacation days the longer you work for them. Meaning that you have some tome to explore your new home abroad.
Working Abroad in Poland
- With Poland – we see it as a rising star because many global companies are beginning to recognise what a good country it is for a start-ups and we currently have some great Dutch speaking jobs there for you to explore. Cities like Krakow & Warsaw are growing in popularity with their increasing café culture and flourishing nightlife.
- In regards to the Dutch jobs that we have in Poland you will be happy to know that the minimum wage is growing and you are entitled to between 20 – 26 holiday days in a year and let’s not forget your ‘name day’ which is treated very like a birthday and is where the Polish celebrate the feast day of Catholic saints. So if you share a name with one you basically get 2 birthdays.
Working Abroad in Germany
- The German people are an extremely active nation so for you fitness lovers out there we have great Dutch speaking jobs for you. As well as that, Germany has many festivals throughout the year, so there is always something for you to look forward to.
- Like working in Ireland you also have 20 holiday days in Germany but if you happen to work 6 days a week your holiday days gets bumped up to 24 which is a nice add on of course.
- We all know that Germany’s economic climate is better than most still, so getting some Dutch speaking jobs in Germany is a great find – Which is something that we have done for you, all you need to do is click here.
If you’ve missed our subtle links throughout the blog here they are again just for you: