|Job Title:||Dutch B2B Travel Consultant - Dublin|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||12 months ago|
You will need a minimum of 2 years B2B experience and experience within the travel industry.
- You will take incoming calls and emails from corporate clients – helping them with their business travel plans.
- You will need to listen carefully in order to interpret and understand the customer's needs as well as the available budget.
- Organise and suggest the best package deals that will keep the customer happy and ensure that you are working towards your target.
Work for the worlds #1 customer experience driven outsourcing giant here in North Dublin, Ireland. There is a strong promise of career progression here as 80% of promotions come for the internal team. Amazing teams, company benefits and employer right here in Dublin.
You will need the following in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native Dutch
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- B2B travel consulting experience (2 years preferably)
- Experience in working with travel GDS systems in the airline/car rental/train sectors would be highly beneficial.
- Excellent listening skills
- Extremely customer focussed
Where is the job located?
Dublin – Ireland. Work in Irelands buzzing capital – a city that can’t wait to be explored. You will be surrounded with a rich history, a multitude of exciting cultures and an amazing social life.
Interview & Salary:
The interview process will involve a language test (Dutch, a Skype interview with the hiring manager and if successful you will be invited for 1 more Phone/Skype interview that will help the hiring manager with the final decision.
Salary: You can expect to earn between €29,000 - €31,000 gross per annum and this comes along with a performance bonus and other various benefits (life assurance & health plan etc.)
Keywords: B2B Customer Service, Dutch Speaking Jobs Ireland, Travel Consultant, Dutch travel Consultant
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...