|Job Title:||B2B French Travel Consultant - Dublin North|
|Salary:||€27,000 gross per year + Company Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kellie Anne Molloy|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||3 months ago|
B2B French Travel Consultant – Dublin North
Vous êtes passionnée de voyage et une expérience avec un système GDS?
French B2B Travel Consultant wanted here in North Dublin, Ireland for large outsourcing giant. We’re looking for near native French speaker with a passion for travel, someone who looking for more routine in their day-to-day.
You will need a minimum of 2 years B2B experience and experience within the travel industry with a GDS system.
- You will take incoming calls and emails from corporate clients – helping them with their business travel plans.
- You will need to listen carefully in order to interpret and understand the customer's needs as well as the available budget.
- Organise and suggest the best package deals that will keep the customer happy and ensure that you are working towards your target.
- Keep in mind that 70% of your time will be helping business clients adjust their travel plans and bookings. While 30% of your time will consist of taking new bookings and aiding any troubleshooting issue
Work for the worlds #1 customer experience driven outsourcing giant here in North Dublin, Ireland. There is a strong promise of career progression here as 80% of promotions come for the internal team. Amazing teams, company benefits and employer right here in Dublin.
You will need the following in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native French
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- B2B travel consulting experience (2 years preferably)
- Experience in working with travel GDS systems in the airline/car rental/train sectors would be highly beneficial.
- Excellent listening skills
- Extremely customer focused
**You will need a valid EU Passport and/or Work Permit**
Where is the job located?
Dublin – Ireland. Work in Ireland's buzzing capital – a city that can’t wait to be explored. You will be surrounded with a rich history, a multitude of exciting cultures and an amazing social life.
Interview & Salary:
The interview process will involve a language test (French), a Skype interview with the hiring manager and if successful you will be invited for 1 more Phone/Skype interview that will help the hiring manager with the final decision.
Salary: You can expect to earn €27,000 gross per annum and this comes along with a performance bonus and other various benefits (life assurance & health plan etc.)
Keywords: B2B Customer Service, French Speaking Jobs Ireland, Travel Consultant, French travel Consultant, Work in Dublin, Working Abroad
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...