|Job Title:||Backend Developer - Berlin|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||10 months ago|
Job DescriptionBackend Developer wanted here in Berlin, Germany for an exciting fast-growing company that is extremely passionate about all things Blockchain.
How does joining one of the most promising projects within the Blockchain industry sound?
You will need a strong understanding of server-side HTTP/REST, modern programming languages and experience with version control systems (Git is preferred).
- Work on the development of APIs based on REST and WebSockets featuring tools include – Swagger/OpenAPI support.
- Make use of external data providers (crypto exchanges) by accessing their REST APIs.
- Access data within SQL database sources.
- Dependency management with NPM tool.
- Investigate any bugs that may arise, potential points of failure and debugging where necessary
Work for a fast growing and dynamic company based in the heart of the German capital - a company extremely passionate about Blockchain technology.
You will need the following in order to qualify for this Backend Developer job:
- Near native level of English
- Good level of German would be beneficial (not mandatory)
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Strong understanding of server-side HTTP/REST
- Experience with modern programming languages and frameworks
- Experience with version control systems – Git is preferred
- Basic SQL understanding (preferred PostgreSQL)
Where is this job located?
Berlin - Germany-The capital city of a thriving economy! Berlin has plenty to offer those interested in architecture, music, art and many many more.
Interview & Salary:
There are 3 rounds with the interview process here: firstly, you will sit face-to-face with the hiring manager, secondly with the HR Manager and if successful you will interview with the HR Manager.
Salary: You can expect to earn between €45,000 - €60,000 gross per annum.
Keywords: Backend Developer, Backend Development, SQL, Blockchain, IT Jobs, Tech jobs Berlin
German Microsoft Dynamics Developer - Berlin
Salary: €55,000 - €68,000 gross per year
QA Automation Engineer for Innovative Start-Up - Berlin
Salary: €45,000 - €55,000 gross per year
UX Designer wanted for Fast Growing Start-Up - Berlin
Salary: €45,000 - €60,000 gross per year
JAVA Developer with strong interest in Big Data - Dublin
Salary: €55,000 - €65,000 gross per year
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...