DescriptionBI Engineer wanted here in Dublin City Centre for an international company who focus on delivering the best customer experience possible. Our client is a fast growing and exciting company to work for with competitive salaries within the Tech industry and great career progression opportunities. You will certainly want to get on board with them and we are the agency to help you with this.
- Design and development of data marts in the company data warehouse.
- Build new and improve existing reports.
- Support analysts with tech issues of SQL Development and help with industrialising existing reports.
Based in Dublin city centre, our client is an international and multilingual company whose aim is to deliver the best customer experience with their quality offering.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near native level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 3rd level degree - preferably in qualitative domains (analytics.economics/maths)
- Experience with at least 1 data visualisation & reporting tools is a big plus
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Comfortable and capable of making fast decisions
- Technology Savvy
- Strong eye for detail
If you are a non-European citizen - you must already have a valid EU work permit or STAMP4 before applying or we cannot process your application!
Where is the job located?
Dublin city centre – Ireland – live & work in the buzzing capital. Here, you are only a stone throw away from great restaurants and bars, nightclubs, shops and entertainment. Dublin has
it all and now, so do you!
Interview Process & Salary:
There will be 3 interview rounds for this BI Engineer job – all can be done over the phone or via Skype. Please do keep in mind that our client does not offer a relocation package and
they ideally looking for someone who is based in Ireland now.
Salary: €40,000 - €50,000 gross per annum.
Keywords: BI Engineer, Tech Jobs, Tech jobs Dublin, SQL