- You will be responsible for the translation of customer support content from English to Russian to a high standard of quality.
- You will be performing quality checks on the language side of the games for the Russian market.
- Where you feel necessary, you can and are encouraged to do, suggest process improvements that will help hit targets and deliver the most optimised translation.
Work for an international Games Developer the virtual reality world. A company with near 20 years in the gaming industry that is based in Dublin along with many office locations around the globe.
You will need the following in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native Russian
- Near native level of English
- Excellent communication skills in both languages (written & verbal)
- Passion for the gaming industry
- Bachelor’s degree in languages/Linguistics
- Translation/localisation/proofreading experience from Russian to English and English to Russian -
Where is the job located?
Dublin – Ireland. Work in Irelands buzzing capital – a city that can’t wait to be explored. You will be surrounded with a rich history, a multitude of exciting cultures and an amazing social life.
Interview & Salary:
The interview process will involve a language test (Russian & English) and if successful you will be invited for a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager and another interview with the operations manager.
Salary: You can expect to earn between €25,000 - €28,000 gross per annum. Of course, if you have a superstar CV and excellent experience, our client can go to €30,000 gross per annum in order for you to gain working permission here in Ireland.
On top of all of this, there are a number of great company benefits, health Insurance, relocation package for those outside of Ireland, canteen, parking and more,
Keywords: Translator Job, Localisation Job, Linguist, Russian jobs Ireland, Gaming