|Job Title:||Client Success Manager - Dublin|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||over 1 year ago|
Near native English speaker wanted to join the Client Success Team here in Blanchardstown, Dublin – Ireland.
Work for a strong e-commerce provider and grow within a fascinating sector. Bring your multitasking & organisations skills to the table. You will need between 1-2 years’ experience in relationship building for this position. Interested? Apply Now!
- Plan, direct and manage all leading activities that are involved in onboarding new customers.
- Work closely with clients - the aim here to develop a strong understanding of what they wish to achieve with the service.
- Strategize for each account and assign the right teams you will need in order to develop & carry out each project successfully.
- Work closely with various departments in the company to achieve targets and client goals.
Please be aware that you will need to manage a number of projects simultaneously.
Work for one of the leading e-commerce providers for international brands. Our client prides themselves on their excellent services, overall quality and great team working with them.
You will need the following to qualify for this Client Success Job:
- Near native English
- Near native level of German and/or French would be an advantage (not mandatory)
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business
- Strong relationship building skills – 1-2 years’ experience needed
- Strong understanding of E-commerce & Google Data
Where is the job located?
Blanchardstown – Dublin is where our client is based – You will be working in a large suburb that is only 20 minutes’ drive from Dublin city centre and with many public transport options you are spoiled for choice. Blanchardstown is also home to one of the biggest shopping centre’s in Ireland, so you are never too far from a bargain.
Interview & Salary:
The interview process will involve two face-to-face interviews in the client’s office in Blanchardstown. There is no relocation package, so it is best if you are already based in Ireland.
Salary – you can expect to earn between €40,000 - €50,000 OTE gross per annum.
Keywords: Success Manager, Client Success Manager, Account Manager, Work in Dublin, Dublin Jobs
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...