Job DescriptionWe’re looking for someone with a love of data, someone who can make sense of the numbers on a daily, weekly and monthly basis for the EMEA customer service teams in order to help drive productivity and identify problem areas.
Report regularly to management & employ business analysis techniques to identify improvement areas.
Genuine about living & working in Athlone, Westmeath? Talk to us today!
- Define, track and report on key metrics for the customer service team on a daily/weekly/monthly basis for the EMEA Customer Service Department.
- Provide in-depth analysis of service performance & drivers.
- Build and design an engaging dashboard to help monitor service levels.
- Prepare and deliver presentations for management team (focussing on call time, order accuracy etc.)
- Monitor and support data quality
- Complete monthly expense reports for the senior customer service manager.
Work for a global provider in the B2B Sector, who specialises in a number of industries across the globe. We can’t say who here but once you register with us and apply with your CV we will happily talk more about the company.
You will need the following in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business/Finance Related fields)
- 2-3 years customer service/call centre experience – preferably in a management/team lead position
- Excellent MS Office skills (MS Office tools – especially Excel)
- SAP knowledge would be extremely beneficial
- Strong attention to detail
- Works well with strict deadlines
Where is the job located?
Athlone – Westmeath – Ireland, live and work in the Irish midlands. The breath-taking countryside that is least than 2 hours drive to Dublin and to Galway. Athlone is a fast-growing town (soon to be city) – so anything you need is at your fingertips.
Interview & Salary:
There will be a phone/Skype interview with a recruiter and if you are successful you will be invited for a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager here in Athlone.
If needed there is a relocation package where your flight over to Ireland will be reimbursed and there is paid accommodation.
Keywords: Customer Service, Data Analytics, Customer Service Manager, Customer Service Team Lead