DescriptionDanish speakers wanted for growing B2B Customer Support team here in Blanchardstown, Dublin. Work with one of the biggest brands known all over the globe. Big Plus - No weekend Shifts
Competitive salary, joining bonus and good relocation package all on offer here.
- Take incoming calls and emails from business clients in accordance with SLA’s.
- Provide back-up support and cover.
- Work closely with other departments within the company in order to ensure A+ customer support.
- Ensure quality standards are met alongside with customer needs.
Work for a global office supply organisation with a number of office locations across Ireland. Known as one of the biggest names in the industry, they are growing their customer support team here in Dublin.
You will need the following skills to qualify for this job:
- Near native level of Danish
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 6-12 months customer support experience
- Work well under pressure
- Great multitasker
Where is the job located?
Blanchardstown - Dublin - is where our client is based - You will be working in a large suburb that is only 20 minutes’ drive from Dublin city centre and with many public transport options you are spoilt for choice. Blanchardstown is also home to one of the biggest shopping centres in Ireland, so you are never too far from a bargain.
Interview & Salary:
The interview process will involve a quick language test (Danish), a phone interview and lastly, a face-to-face interview here in Dublin.
Salary: Between €30,000 gross per annum and a great relocation package of 2 weeks paid accommodation and up to €2,000 relocation assistance (once you keep your receipts)
Keywords: Danish Speaking Jobs, Danish Customer Service, Danish Jobs, Danish Jobs Dublin, Danish speaking Customer Support