|Job Title:||Danish Country Manager - Berlin|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||over 1 year ago|
Job DescriptionDanish speakers with a good level of both German and English wanted here in Berlin, Germany with a fast-growing retail company within the automotive sector.
- Responsible for the strategic and operational business development for Danish Market
- Responsible for growth, sales and budget planning for activities with the Danish Market.
- Operational marketing tasks (SEO content, SEA ads, CRM measures)
- Development of strategies for the development of strategic operations
Our client is a fast-growing e-commerce company that operates within the automotive industry here in Berlin, Germany. They currently employ over 550 people, offer career development as well as hosting many corporate & team events.
You will need the following to qualify for this Online Marketing job:
- Near native Danish
- B1 Level of German – to help you communicate with fellow colleagues.
- Good level of English.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Bachelor’s degree in business
- Project Management experience
- Experience in working with marketing tools such as SEO, SEA & CRM’s
Berlin - the cultural capital – the country within a country! Live & work in Germany’s capital and love every second of it. With excellent public transport, nightlife, salary - you’ll be happy you applied.
Interview & Salary:
First, you will be asked for a short (30 min) Skype interview and if successful, invited for a face-to-face interview in Berlin.
With regards to salary, you can expect to earn up to €45,000 - €65,000 gross per annum – depending on your level of experience. This goes hand in hand with a company pension plan and employee discounts of up to 50% on all company products.
Keywords: Danish Country Manager, Danish Marketing, Danish Jobs Berlin, Arbejde i Berlin
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...