|Job Title:||Danish Speaking Collections Specialist – Prague|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||10 months ago|
Danish speaking Collections Specialist team is growing here in Prague with a market leader!
We’re looking for near native Danish speaker with a 6-12 months collections experience. Interested in living and working in Prague & earning 46,800 Czech Koruna per month.
- Responsible for the collections of outstanding debts.
- Control and manage outstanding accounts on a daily basis.
- Research and investigate historical data for any outstanding debts.
- Be proactive in encouraging timely debt payments.
- Take incoming calls and emails from clients with regards to queries and requests.
- Regularly update the account status of clients.
- Prepare and present reports on collections team activities.
- Escalate where the necessary financial risk to the manager.
With near 50 years in the B2C relationship building sector - providing their clients with the right tools to make every interaction drive to a complete success. Our client is a market leader who is currently looking to hire a Danish Speaking Collections Specialist in their Prague Office.
You will need the following skills in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native Danish
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- 6-12 months accounting/finance background – ideally you have a proven track record in collections/account receivables.
- Strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Good working knowledge of Navision & Controller would be beneficial
Where is this job located?
Prague – Czech Republic - A fascinating capital with an amazing culture, international feel and stunning architecture. Whether it’s the ornate gargoyle adorned buildings, the cobbled streets of the amazing cost of living and public transport that gets you here. Prague is definitely a city for you and your career.
Interview & Salary:
You will be invited to sit an online assessment (to assess the level of problem-solving skills).
Sit a Face-to-face Interview (Our client is flexible, if not possible to interview in Prague - a phone/Skype interview can be possible).
Keep in mind the interview process is pretty quick - you will have feedback in a little as 1 or 2 weeks.
Salary: 46,800 Czech Koruna gross per month
Keywords: Danish Collections, DanishCollections Specialist, Danish Acc Receivables, Danish Account Receivables, Danish Accounting Jobs, Finance Jobs
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...