DescriptionWe’re looking for a near native Dutch speaker with 2-3 years sales experience (ideally with selling a service) with a track record in closing deals with new accounts for a promising & exciting start-up entering its second year within the market.
This is a company like no other, a company that is shaking up the career progression ladder in that they can get you where you want to go – Faster!
For a chance to experience a start-up nature, deliver a service like no other and to live and work in Berlin – Talk to us today!
- Take on the customers recently on-boarded by the junior sales team and guide them through the sales cycle to the closing process.
- You will be managing customers in their first steps with the system and it will be up to you to guide and help where you can in order to ensure a loyal customer for future revenue.
- Support customers via phone/email/online demos and on-site visits in order to deliver a positive experience.
- Stay with the customer to ensure maximum uptake from the client and renew and upsell the 2nd contract
Work for a fast-growing start-up that has grown exponentially in their first year within the market. With over 100 employees in their Berlin Headquarters, they are looking to grow even more.
Work for an exciting service provider that aims to help employers further grow and develop their employees’ skills in order to clearly see measurable improvements in productivity through their personalized online service.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near native level of Dutch
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- 2-3 years Sales experience (Ideally experience in selling a service)
- You have a proven track record in deal closing
- Excellent record in hitting and overachieving sales targets.
- Excellent listening skills
- High level of motivation
- Strong initiative
Germany’s capital – Berlin – with lots to offer: a big art scene, great nightlife and beautiful modern architecture. Berlin is the place to be & you will love every second of it.
Interview & Salary:
This is a relatively short interview process that can take up to 2 weeks.
First, you will have a phone/skype interview with the Recruiter and if successful you will be invited for a peer interview with 2 possible colleagues to carry out a role-play scenario.
If successful you will then be invited for a final interview with the manager or MD.
Salary: 70:30 Split - €45,000 - €70,000 OTE gross per annum.
Keywords: Dutch Sales Job, Dutch Business Development, Dutch Sales Development, Dutch Jobs Berlin, Werken in Berlijn