|Job Title:||Dutch speaking Enterprise Account Executive|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||about 1 year ago|
- Prospect, identify and work on new opportunities through the closing of deals with enterprise clients.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with current clients in order to maximise retention and sales.
- Leverage the sales processes and account management standards, develop and document Account Plans with objectives and actions to maximise results in a given period.
- Aid the marketing team with the creation of the campaigns.
- Understand the client’s needs in order to strategize a business plan and integrate the companies SAAS products and how they can help the client achieve their goal.
- Focus on meeting monthly and quarterly targets.
- Keep yourself up to date on all offerings the company has to offer.
Work for a cloud-based software provider that helps organisations with IT management and customer engagement. Work for an international company with 16 years in the SAAS game here in their London office.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near native level of Dutch
- Excellent level of English
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- 5-7 years Software Sales experience with at least 1 year of Enterprise sales experience and managing a variety of C-level stakeholders
- Strong technical & business aptitude
- Kept up to date with the latest technology and trends
- Good team player
London – United Kingdom: Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, Piccadilly Circus – there is so much to see and do here! With this thriving city, you can experience a buzzing nightlife, amazing highstreets shops, entertainment and old-fashioned taxi cabs to get you from A to B.
Interview & Salary:
There will be a phone interview with the recruiter and if successful you will be invited for another in-depth interview with the hiring manager.
Salary: You can expect to earn between £80,000 - £90,000 Basic gross per annum with the chance of doubling that with the commission.
Keywords: Account Executive, Inside Sales, Sales, Dutch Inside Sales, Werken in het buitenland, SAAS
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...