Job DescriptionDutch speaking Account Manager with a minimum of 1 year’s telesales/business development experience wanted here in Dublin City Centre for an international market leader. We are looking for a highly driven and motivated Dutch speaker looking to grow their sales career.
- Focus on growing business from the small to medium (SME) sized companies.
- Build and develop strong relationships with customers via phone and email.
- Provide live product demos via phone and online screen share apps.
- Monitor and analyse customer success via the company platform and present monthly reports on the progress.
Work for an international market leader here in the Irish capital. With near 20 years in the industry, this large e-commerce provider is the place to be right here in the heart of Dublin City Centre.
You will need the following to join the Sales team here:
- Near Native Level of Dutch
- Strong Level of English
- Excellent Communication Skills (written & verbal)
- 1+ telesales experience – you are not afraid of the phone
- Experience with managing accounts within a CRM System
- Highly motivated & driven
Where is job Located?
Dublin city centre- work in the heart of the capital of Ireland. Dublin has all that you could possibly ask for: amazing nightlife, great food, multicultural environment and many other factors to keep you happy.
Interview & Salary:
Invited for a short phone call with the recruiter, followed by a scheduled phone/Skype interview and if successful you will be asked to sit a face-to-face interview with the HR Manager.
Keywords: Business Development, Dutch Sales Jobs, Sales Vacatures, Werken in Ierland, Vacatures in Dublin, Lead Generation, Dutch Business Development, Dutch Lead Generation