Job DescriptionDutch speaking Account Manager with strong closing experience wanted here in Dublin city centre for SAAS provider. Work for an international company in a fast-growing market here in Ireland’s capital.
- Focus on the retention and generation of new revenue from an existing customer base within the Dutch Market.
- Work on achieving monthly/quarterly and annual targets.
- Keep up to date with current clients checking in with them on opportunities to upsell and/or cross-sell to increase revenue.
- Focus on a consistent daily call routine – 40-50 calls per day.
- Maintain accurate weekly/monthly and quarterly forecast.
Work for a cloud-based software provider that helps organisations with IT management and customer engagement. Work for an international company with 16 years in the SAAS game.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near native level of Dutch
- Excellent level of English
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- 2 years of Sales experience (previous inside sales experience with a tech company would be highly beneficial).
- 2 years of Strong Closing Experience.
- Highly motivated
- Strong Organisation Skills
- Fast learner
- Good at building long-lasting relationships.
Where is the job located?
Dublin City Centre – Ireland – Work in the heart of the capital of Ireland. Dublin has all that you could possibly ask for: for amazing nightlife, great food, multicultural environment and many more.
Interview & Salary:
There will be a phone interview with the recruiter and if successful you will be invited for another in-depth interview with the hiring manager.
Salary: You can expect to earn between €40,000 - €50,000 Base with the OTE on a 60/40 split, earnings are uncapped and it is not unheard off in this company of people hitting 6 digit earnings. On top of this is a good relocation package of a paid flight to Dublin and help with accommodation.
Keywords: Account Manager, Inside Sales, Sales, Dutch Inside Sales, Werken in het buitenland, SAAS