|Job Title:||Dutch Accountant - Gdańsk|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||about 1 year ago|
Job DescriptionDutch speaking Accountant wanted here with a big player in the chemicals industry.
Live & work in Gdańsk, Poland - a new city you can call home!
All you need is a near native level of Dutch and English, 3 years Accounting experience along with a Bachelor's degree in economics.
- You will perform payroll and DBO accounting.
- Report on monthly IFRS.
- You will coordinate and manage tax audits (internal & external).
- Act as the local finance representative for the company.
- General ledger accounting, journal entries and accounts analysis & reconciliation.
Work for an international company that specialises in providing chemicals & expertise across the globe.
You will need the following skills in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native Dutch
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 3 years of Accounting experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics
- Strong Knowledge of IFRS & Dutch Tax Legislation
- Good Microsoft Excel Skills
- Excellent with numbers
- Good team player
- Beneficial if you have experience in SAP, BW, HFM
Where is this job located?
Gdańsk - Poland - a city-based along the coast & is seen as one of the main ports for all your seafood needs. Gdańsk is known for its royal way, famous promenade street of Polish Kings, along with historic cathedrals.
Interview & Salary:
The interview process involves a quick language test (Dutch) a phone interview and lastly, a face-to-face interview.
Salary: 8000 PLN gross per month
Keywords: Corporate Accounting, Accountant, Dutch Accountant, Dutch speaking Accounting, Dutch jobs Poland
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...