Near native English speakers wanted for growing B2B Customer Support team here in Cork. Work with one of the biggest brands known all over the globe. Big Plus - No weekend Shifts
- Take incoming calls and emails from business clients in accordance with SLA’s.
- Provide back-up support and cover.
- Work closely with other departments within the company in order to ensure A+ customer support.
- Ensure quality standards are met alongside with customer needs.
Work for a global office supply organisation with a number of office locations across Ireland. Known as one of the biggest names in the industry, they are growing their customer support team here in Cork.
You will need the following skills to qualify for this job:
- Near native English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 6-12 months customer support experience
- Work well under pressure
- Great multitasker
Where is the job located?
Cork city – Ireland – Cork is a growing international city in its own right with exciting employers calling this county home. With all the charm that Dublin can offer you with a small-town vibe, so you feel more at home.
Interview & Salary:
The interview process will involve a quick language test (English), a phone interview and lastly, a face-to-face interview here in Cork.
Salary: Between €26,000 gross per annum.
Keywords: Customer Support, Customer Service, B2B Customer Service, Customer Care, Work in Cork, Cork Jobs