Live and work in Dublin, earn €27,000 along with 30% commission and great benefits such as relocation allowance, career progression opportunities, pension, life assurance and many more.
- You will be responsible for reaching out to clients in order to understand their needs and try to fit a package/deal around them.
- You will be responsible for dealing with client’s questions and queries they may have – keeping in mind that 100% customer satisfaction is the goal.
- Keep your self up to date with all the company can offer its customers.
Work for the worlds #1 customer experience driven outsourcing giant here in North Dublin, Ireland. There is a strong promise of career progression here as 80% of promotions come for the internal team. Amazing teams, company benefits and employer right here in Dublin.
You will need the following in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native Dutch
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 1-2 years Sales experience in the B2B sector
- We’re looking for a bit of a daredevil here – someone who is able to identify, develop and close deals when the opportunity presents itself.
- A keen eye for detail
- Good computer skills
- Good working knowledge with MS Office and Google Docs.
Where is the job located?
Dublin – Ireland. Work in Irelands buzzing capital – a city that can’t wait to be explored. You will be surrounded with a rich history, a multitude of exciting cultures and an amazing social life.
Interview & Salary:
First, you will be invited to take a Dutch language test which will be followed by a Skype call with the hiring manager and if successful you will be invited for a final round interview (Skype/Phone).
Salary: you can expect to earn €27,000 gross per annum along with 30% commission and some great company benefits like life assurance and a health plan.
Keywords: Dutch Speaking Jobs, Dutch Jobs Ireland, Arbeiten in Irland, Dutch Sales Job, Dutch Jobs Dublin