|Job Title:||Dutch B2B Sales Agent - Dublin|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||over 1 year ago|
Live and work in Dublin, earn €24000 along with 30% commission and great benefits such as relocation allowance, career progression opportunities, pension, life assurance and many more.
- You will be responsible for reaching out to clients in order to understand their needs and try to fit a package/deal around them.
- You will be responsible for dealing with client’s questions and queries they may have – keeping in mind that 100% customer satisfaction is the goal.
- Keep your self up to date with all the company can offer its customers.
Work for the worlds #1 customer experience driven outsourcing giant here in North Dublin, Ireland. There is a strong promise of career progression here as 80% of promotions come for the internal team. Amazing teams, company benefits and employer right here in Dublin.
You will need the following in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native Dutch
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 1-2 years Sales experience in the B2B sector
- We’re looking for a bit of a daredevil here – someone who is able to identify, develop and close deals when the opportunity presents itself.
- A keen eye for detail
- Good computer skills
- Good working knowledge with MS Office and Google Docs.
Where is the job located?
Dublin – Ireland. Work in Irelands buzzing capital – a city that can’t wait to be explored. You will be surrounded with a rich history, a multitude of exciting cultures and an amazing social life.
Interview & Salary:
First, you will be invited to take a Dutch language test which will be followed by a Skype call with the hiring manager and if successful you will be invited for a final round interview (Skype/Phone).
Salary: you can expect to earn €24,000 gross per annum along with 30% commission and some great company benefits like life assurance and a health plan.
Keywords: Dutch Speaking Jobs, Dutch Jobs Ireland, Werken in het buitenland, Dutch Sales Job, Dutch Jobs Dublin, Vacatures in Dublin
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...