- You will be tasked with verifying and processing clients accounts with regards to their needs and requests
- You will conduct quality assurance checks on content and remedies for issues that have been reported
- Need to keep up to date on the companies offerings in order to deliver the best service possible to all clients within the DACH market.
Work for the worlds #1 customer experience driven outsourcing giant here in their Dublin office. With a strong promise of career progression (80% internal promotions) and amazing employee benefits on offer, this is a company you will want to grow with. Our client has over 30 office locations all over the world and 120,000+ employees working in over 50 languages. They are currently growing their Dutch Backend Support team so to grow within the DACH Market.
- Near native level of Dutch
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication experience (written & verbal)
- Previous experience in a B2B customer focused environment (1-2 years)
- Good MS Office skills
- Extremely organised
- Good multitasking skills
- Strong analytics skills
Where is the job located?
Ireland's capital city - Dublin. Work less than 30 mins drives from Dublin city centre as you will be working in North Dublin. North Dublin is a pleasant suburb full of activities, easy access to public transport and amenities.
Interview & Salary
There will be a language test (Dutch ), followed by a Skype call with the hiring manager and if successful you will be asked to one more phone/Skype interview for the final decision.
With regards to salary, you can expect to earn €27,500 gross per annum along with a performance bonus of up to €1,200 per year, life assurance & health plan etc.
Keywords: Dutch jobs Dublin, Backend Support, Dutch Jobs Ireland