Dutch speaking Collections Specialist - Berlin
This is a great opportunity for those just entering the workforce or perhaps those who want a change of pace in their career as there is no previous experience needed (it would be a plus).
With full training provided, a confirmed start date of November 1st this year and no weekend work – this is the ideal job for someone looking to break in the world of numbers and live in the capital of all capitals – Berlin!
- You will be looking after the creation and handling (chasing) of invoices.
- Looking after payments & collections.
- Following an ISO9001 Quality control.
- Dealing with account receivables questions via phone and email.
- Work on back-office related tasks with regards to accounts receivables/collections.
Work & grow with an amazing international outsourcing giant here in Berlin, Germany. Our client has a number of office location in Europe and many are based in Germany. With this client, you will certainly have a chance to grow your career and experience a truly multilingual office.
You will need the following to qualify for this Collections job:
- Near Native Dutch
- Good English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Experience is a plus but none is needed (full training will be provided)
- Works well under pressure
- Customer Focused
- Excellent Listening skills
- Strong Empathy skills
- Attention to detail
Where is the job located?
Germany’s capital – Berlin – with lots to offer: a big art scene, great nightlife and beautiful modern architecture. Berlin is the place to be & you will love every second of it.
Interview & Salary:
First, the interview will begin with a phone interview where you will speak with the recruiter, secondly, there will be a language test (Dutch). Lastly you will be invited for a face-to-face interview with the team manager here in Berlin.
With regard to salary, you can expect to earn €1,906 gross per month. There is a yearly bonus based on your performance of 8% and based on company success of 100% basic monthly salary.
There is also a relocation package for those living outside of Germany (7-night paid accommodation).
Keywords: Dutch jobs Berlin, French Speaking job, werken in Berlijn, account receivables, finance