Dutch Content Management - Berlin
Dutch speakers, who are looking for a Fresh start in a new city – How does Berlin sound?
We have a content management job here where there is no phone interaction, so you get to rest your voice.
This is the perfect job for those looking to get away from the call centre environment. So, if you have a near native level of Dutch & have good English, keep reading.
- You will be reviewing online content for negative and/or abusive content.
- You will be responsible for daily online content review & management, ensuring that all customer/users have a positive online experience.
- It is up to you to keep up to date on the company’s policies especially when reviewing such negative comments.
Work & grow with an amazing international outsourcing giant here in Berlin, Germany. Our client has a number of office locations in Europe and many are based in Germany.
With this client, you will certainly have a chance to grow your career and experience a truly multilingual office.
You will need the following to qualify for this Content management job:
- Near native level of Dutch
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (especially written skills)
- Good eye for detail
- Previous experience would be beneficial
- OK with working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong typing skills & good with computers
Where is the job located?
Germany’s capital – Berlin – with lots to offer: a big art scene, great nightlife and beautiful modern architecture. Berlin is the place to be & you will love every second of it.
Interview & Salary:
There are 3 important steps here: first, you will have a phone interview with the recruiter, invited for a second interview with your possible team lead and lastly, be asked to complete a language check (Dutch).
Salary: €2,001 gross per month, plus a monthly bonus of up to €200. There is a good relocation package on offer for those currently living outside Germany.
Keywords: Dutch speaking job, Dutch job Berlin, content review