|Job Title:||Dutch Customer Care Agent - Brno|
|Salary:||36,000 gross per month + Relocation Package|
|Contact Name:||Kellie Anne Molloy|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||5 months ago|
Dutch Customer Care Agent - Brno
Dutch speaking customer care representative wanted here for a market leader in Brno, the Czech Republic. All you need is a minimum of 12 months of customer care experience (IT Support experience is a plus) and excellent communication skills.
Mix it up and deal with those in both the B2B and B2C sector today.
- You will be responsible for dealing with both the B2B and B2C clients via both phone or email.
- In support of clients, you will need to offer product support and training in order for them to gain a better understanding and return on investment.
- You will also be dealing with invoice queries and finance issues on top of other customer care tasks.
Work for a true market leader here in Brno, Czech Republic – Our client really came to fruition in the early 2000’s thanks to their superior product offerings and constant innovation. It is due to this dedicated growth that they are the #1 place to go for B2B and B2C clients across Europe!
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near native level of Dutch
- Near native level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- You have a proven track record in dealing with Dutch speaking customers.
- 1 year’s customer care experience
- IT Support Experience would be highly beneficial
- You are comfortable in dealing with both B2B & B2C customers
- Genuine about living and working in Brno
Where is the job located?
Brno – the Czech Republic – Be drawn in by the charms of the Czech Republic’s 2nd largest city – Overlooking by many for Prague but Brno has just as much to offer – talk to us today to learn more.
Interview & Salary:
Our client is unbelievably flexible for you – first, you will be invited for a phone interview and if successful you will be invited for an in-depth Skype interview.
Salary: You can expect to earn 38,000 Czech Koruna gross per month and there is a relocation package of (2 options to choose from).
Keywords: Dutch Customer Service, Dutch Customer Support, Dutch Jobs Czech Republic, Dutch Job Brno, Dutch Customer Care, Work in Brno, Working Abroad
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...