DescriptionDutch Customer Service Administrator wanted here in Frankfurt, Germany. Have excellent communication skills (written & verbal) in Dutch & English & genuinely interested living and working in Frankfurt for €30,000 - €32,000 gross per annum then keep reading & don’t forget to apply.
- You will be the first point of contact for clients and suppliers via email and phone.
- You will be responsible for maintaining the customer database, order & delivery management and processing complaints.
- Throughout each process, you will work towards delivering the best service possible in order to maintain great relationships.
Work for a leading player in the data related solutions sector – Helping companies that vary in size – our client is currently based in several locations around Germany and looking to grow the team here in Frankfurt.
You will need the following skills in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native Dutch
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Previous customer service and/or IT Support would be a big plus
- Target driven
- Customer focused
- OK with working the odd night shift
Where is this job located?
Frankfurt, Germany – Work in the largest city in the German state of Hesse and the fifth largest city on all of Germany. Frankfurt is a prime location within Germany and Europe – as it is a major air, rail and highway transport hub. Live and work in a beautiful city full of art, culture, food and excitement.
Interview & Salary:
The interview process here is quite straightforward, you will first have a phone interview with the recruiter and if successful you will be invited for a face-to-face interview here in Frankfurt with the hiring manager.
Salary: You can expect to earn between €30,000 - €32,000 gross per annum and there is 20% commission to add here. There are company benefits – but you need to apply to find out what they are of course.
Keywords: Dutch jobs Germany, Dutch jobs Frankfurt, Werken in Duitsland, Dutch Admin job, Dutch Customer Service