|Job Title:||Dutch Customer Service - Berlin|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||10 months ago|
- You will be dealing with customers via phone and email – supporting them with any issues they may be having with possible bookings.
- You will be working closely with other various departments in order to provide the best customer service possible.
Work for an experienced and trusted global organisation with over 100-years’ experience in the rental game. Established in Germany and now expanding further within Europe – join the team today to help them do so.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near native level of Dutch
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (especially written skills)
- 6-12 months Customer Service experience (preferably in the hospitality/retail sector)
- Extremely customer focussed
- Quick thinker
- Good computer skills
Where is the job located?
Germany’s capital – Berlin– with lots to offer: a big art scene, great nightlife and beautiful modern architecture. Berlin is the place to be & you will love every second of it.
Interview & Salary:
The interview process involves 2 phone/Skype interviews and a language check (Dutch). If successful, you will receive a job offer and start off with 3 weeks of training before diving in.
Salary: You can earn between €2,020 gross per month.
Keywords: Dutch speaking job, Dutch job Berlin, Dutch Customer Service Jobs, Dutch customer service job Berlin
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...