|Job Title:||Dutch Customer Service Agent – Madrid|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||11 months ago|
Dutch speaking Customer Service Agent for large outsourcing giant here in Barcelona, Spain. All you need for this opportunity in the city known for the saying of ‘’Taking the bull by the horns’’. So go on grab that bull today & apply for Madrid, Spain.
- Take incoming queries and issues from customers via email and phone.
- You will need to investigate and research each issue to identify the root cause and escalate when needed in order to ensure high customer satisfaction.
- Using your keen eye detail, you will keep an eye on the company and team process and suggest where improvement can be made in order to streamline productivity.
- Work as part of a supportive team, with your fellow colleagues.
Work for a multi-award-winning company today - a global leader in the outsourcing sector (contact centres). With near 30 years behind them, they are once more looking to grow their Dutch speaking team here in their office in Madrid, Spain.
You will need the following skills to qualify for this job:
- Near native Dutch
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- 6-12 months Customer Service and/or call centre experience
- Good problem-solving skills
- Extremely customer focussed
- Good Computer skills
- Team player
Where is this job located?
Madrid - Spain - Live & work in the amazing central capital city that is Madrid. Known for its elegant boulevards and exquisitely manicured parks - Madrid has amazing food, great people and atmosphere as well as being able to offer a great quality of life.
Interview & Salary:
There is will a quick phone call and a Dutch language test. To finish things off, there will be an in-depth Skype interview with the hiring manager and if successful you will go straight into reference check.
Keywords: Dutch Customer Service, Dutch Jobs Greece, Dutch Jobs Madrid, Dutch Jobs Spain, Werken in Spanje, Werken in Madrid
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...