|Job Title:||Dutch Customer Service - Brno|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||11 months ago|
Dutch speaking customer service representative wanted here for a market leader in Brno, the Czech Republic. All you need is a minimum of 12 months customer service experience (IT Support experience is a plus) and excellent communication skills.
Mix it up and deal with those in both the B2B and B2C sector today.
- You will be responsible for dealing with both the B2B and B2C clients via both phone or email.
- In support of clients, you will need to offer product support and training in order for them to gain a better understanding and return on investment.
- You will also be dealing with invoice queries and finance issues on top of other customer service tasks.
Work for a true market leader here in Brno, Czech Republic – Our client really came to fruition in the early 2000’s thanks to their superior product offerings and constant innovation. It is due to this dedicated growth that they are the #1 place to go for B2B and B2C clients across Europe!
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near native level of Dutch
- Near native level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- You have a proven track record in dealing with Dutch speaking customers.
- 1 year’s customer service experience
- IT Support Experience would be highly beneficial
- You are comfortable in dealing with both B2B & B2C customers
- Genuine about living and working in Brno
Where is the job located?
Brno – the Czech Republic– Be drawn in by the charms of the Czech Republic’s 2nd largest city – Overlooking by many for Prague but Brno has just as much to offer – talk to us today to learn more.
Interview & Salary:
Our client is unbelievably flexible for you – first, you will be invited for a phone interview and if successful you will be invited for an in-depth Skype interview.
Salary: You can expect to earn 38,000 Czech Koruna gross per month and there is a relocation package of (2 options to choose from).
Keywords: Dutch Customer Service, Dutch Speaking Customer Service, Dutch Jobs Czech Republic, Dutch Job Brno, Werk in Brno
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...