Job DescriptionDutch Online Customer Service Representatives wanted here in Belfast, Northern Ireland for a large and amazing client of ours. Known for working with some of the biggest brands worldwide, this is a client that also nurtures and supports their employees the whole way. Interested? Keep reading for more.
- You will be responding to Dutch speaking customers via phone, email and online chat.
- You will be handling online queries with regards to payment issues, product information and handling general queries and complaints.
- You will be monitoring online communities, ensuring that there are no abusive languages used and keep an eye on all spelling and grammar of ads from time to time.
Work for a big solutions provider, a company that is solely focussed on the sectors of customer service and IT Support. They work with some of the biggest companies in the world and pride themselves in enabling their clients to reach success. They invest in their employee’s happiness with sports, social clubs and building strong relationships so that everyone feels a part of the family.
You will need the following skills to qualify for this job:
- Near native Dutch
- Good English
- Excellent Communication skills (written & verbal)
- 6-12 months customer service experience (call centre/retail/hospitality)
Where is the job located?
Belfast – Northern Ireland. Belfast is a thriving city, buzzing with life and known for it's amazing get-away and high street shops. The locals are friendly, there is always amazing events throughout the year. There is a much; owner cost of living in comparison to Dublin – so more bang for your bucks.
Interview & Salary:
There will be a quick phone call with the recruiter and from there you will be asked to complete an online assessment. Once successful, you will then be invited for a phone interview with the hiring manager.
With regards to salary, you can expect to earn £16,958 gross per annum and up to £19,000 OTE. Don’t forget there is a relocation package of your flights being reimbursed (up to £250), 7 nights paid accommodation and support in helping you set up things such as a Northern Irish bank account.
Keywords: Dutch Customer Service, Dutch Online Customer Care, Dutch jobs abroad, Dutch Jobs Belfast