Dutch speaking Customer Service Rep - Athens
Dutch speakers interested in a new adventure and a chance to kick off your career? We have an excellent opportunity for those who have no previous experience!
If working in a warmer climate & earning well above the average per month is something you have been looking for that Athens, Greece with our international client is the place to be.
- Take incoming calls and emails
- Dealing with and resolving queries and issues customers may be having.
- Advice customers on the best products/services to purchase in order to create the best customer experience possible,
- Help customers carry out online reservations and purchases online.
- Provide feedback where necessary on actions to be taken to improve team productivity and performance.
Work for an international giant here in Athens, Greece – An organisation that helps some of the biggest and most respected brands with their customers – offering customer care, technical support and analytical centres around the globe.
You will need the following to qualify for this Customer Service Job:
- Near native Dutch
- Good English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Previous Customer Service experience would be a plus but is not mandatory (retail/hospitality experience is acceptable)
- OK with working in Shift
- Good time management
- Good computer skills.
- Highly motivated
Where is the job located?
Athens – Greece – Work in the Greek capital – famous for the birthplace of democracy. Athens is known to have gotten its name from the daughter of might Zeus: Athena – the Goddess of Wisdom.
Interview & Salary:
The interview process is short and sweet with this client, there is first a language test (Dutch) and once you pass this you will be invited for a Skype interview with the hiring manager.
Our client offers an amazing relocation package it’s so good that all you need to do is pack your bag and get on the plane! On top of this, you have a highly attractive monthly salary. Not forgetting, some amazing company benefits - Health insurance, Dental and more...
We’re not finished - our client will offer help with getting a work permit (if necessary) and also offers fun team building activities and outings on a regular basis – it won’t be long before you feel right at home here in Athens.
Keywords: Dutch Customer Service, Dutch Customer Care, Dutch speaking Customer Service, Dutch jobs Athens, Dutch jobs Greece, Dutch speaking jobs Athens , Work in Greece, Working Abroad