Dutch Customer Service Rep – Blanchardstown
Dutch Customer Service Representative with 2+ years’ experience in the customer service sector wanted here in Blanchardstown, Dublin for a big player in the medical technology sector. Join a growing team and help expand within the Dutch market.
- Ensure all orders received via phone/fax/email etc are processed accurately and documented.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of all products offered in company catalogue
- Ensure order processing holds are addressed in a timely manner.
- Work closely with other departments to resolve customer inquiries.
- Create and distribute daily sales invoices.
- Provide regular feedback to team leads and supervisor on recent activity
- Process requests from company catalogues, price sheets and copies of invoices.
- Actively engage in projects to improve service levels.
Our client is known as the world leader in their industry - they operate in the medical technology industry, where their main aim is to help those in the medical sector work with care and ease. With near 30 years behind them and offices all over the world, this is a great company to work for that can help you grow both personally and professionally.
You will need the following skills to qualify for this job:
- Near native level of Dutch
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 2+ Years Customer Service Experience
- Extremely customer focussed
- Strong multitasking skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Understanding of Order to Cash process and related systems
- Good computer skills
Where is the job located?
Blanchardstown - Dublin - is where our client is based - You will be working in a large suburb that is only 20 minutes’ drive from Dublin city centre and with many public transport options you are spoilt for choice. Blanchardstown is also home to one of the biggest shopping centres in Ireland, so you are never too far from a bargain.
Interview & Salary:
The interview process will involve a quick language test (Dutch), a phone interview (face-to-face if you are local) and lastly, a face-to-face interview here in Dublin.
Salary: Between €30,000 - €33,000 gross per annum.
Keywords: Dutch Customer Service, Dutch Jobs, Dutch Dublin Jobs, Dutch speaking Jobs Dublin, Werken in Ierland. Werken in Dublin