Dutch Customer Service - Dublin
Dutch customer service representative wanted for international customer experience outsourcing giant here in Dublin, Ireland. Work with a company where your career will soar, amazing teams and benefits others will be jealous of.
- You will join a team that is the first point of contact for customers within the Dutch market.
- You will be responsible for aiding customers via phone and email – helping them with their software and hardware issues.
- While trying to maintain the best customer service possible, you will need to document issues and resolutions in the company database for future training and quality purposes.
Work for the worlds #1 customer experience driven outsourcing giant here in North Dublin, Ireland. There is a strong promise of career progression here as 80% of promotions come for the internal team. Amazing teams, company benefits and employer right here in Dublin.
You will need the following in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native Dutch
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 6-12 months customer service experience
- Excellent PC Skills
- Detail oriented
- Highly motivated
Where is the job located?
Dublin – Ireland. Work in Ireland's buzzing capital – a city that can’t wait to be explored. You will be surrounded with a rich history, a multitude of exciting cultures and an amazing social life.
Interview & Salary:
You will be sent a language test (Dutch), be asked to sit a Skype interview with the hiring manager and if successful you will be invited for 1 more Skype/Phone interview.
Salary: you can expect to earn between €21,500 gross per annum. Along with this, there is a number of great company benefits (life assurance & health plan)
Keywords: Dutch Customer Service, Dutch Customer Support, Dutch Jobs Dublin, Dutch jobs Ireland, Werken in Ierland