Dutch Customer Service Representative wanted for a great growing team here in Berlin, Germany with a reputable and trustworthy client of ours. All you need is a near native level of both Dutch and English as well as a minimum of 6-12 months customer service experience. Don't forget, there is no weekend shifts - Work Monday to Friday!
- You will be taking inbound calls and emails from a customer with regards to any damage and/or accidents that occur with the products provided by the company.
- You will need to be able to act fast & be quick on your feet in order to take in vast amounts of information from customers & to determine the next step in the service process.
- You will be in regular contact with various departments such as insurance, repairs and appraisals etc.
- You will be required to take note of all the information from customers in order to document it within the company database.
Work for an international outsourcing company here in Berlin, Germany. With office locations all over the globe and working with many well-known brands worldwide – Our client is redefining the way brands connect with their customers.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near native level of Dutch
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (especially written skills)
- 6 -12 months Customer Service Experience
- Previous experience in the insurance sector would be a big plus for your application.
- Customer Focussed
- Comfortable with a fast-paced environment
- Good Computer Skills
- Good MS Office Skills
- No Weekend Shifts - Work Monday to Friday
Where is the job located?
Germany’s capital – Berlin – with lots to offer: a big art scene, great nightlife and beautiful modern architecture. Berlin is the place to be & you will love every second of it.
Interview & Salary:
The interview process involves 2 phone/Skype interviews and a language check (Dutch). If successful, you will receive a job offer and start off with 3 weeks of training before diving in.
Salary: You can earn between €1,900 – €2,000 gross per month depending on your performance, along with a monthly bonus of up to €150.
Keywords: Dutch Jobs Berlin, Dutch Customer Support Jobs, Dutch Customer Service, Dutch Jobs Germany