|Job Title:||Dutch Customer Support - Berlin|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||11 months ago|
- You will be taking inbound calls and emails from a customer with regards to any damage and/or accidents that occur with the products provided by the company.
- You will need to be able to act fast & be quick on your feet in order to take in vast amounts of information from customers & to determine the next step in the support process.
- You will be in regular contact with various departments such as insurance, repairs and appraisals etc.
- You will be required to take note of all the information from customers in order to document it within the company database.
Work for an experienced and trusted global organisation with over 100-years’ experience in the rental game. Established in Germany and now expanding further within Europe – join the team today to help them do so.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near native level of Dutch
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (especially written skills)
- 6 -12 months Customer Support Experience
- Previous experience in the insurance sector would be a big plus for your application.
- Customer Focussed
- Comfortable with a fast-paced environment
- Good Computer Skills
- Good MS Office Skills
Where is the job located?
Germany’s capital – Berlin – with lots to offer: a big art scene, great nightlife and beautiful modern architecture. Berlin is the place to be & you will love every second of it.
Interview & Salary:
The interview process involves 2 phone/Skype interviews and a language check (Dutch). If successful, you will receive a job offer and start off with 3 weeks of training before diving in.
Salary: You can earn between €2040 - 2265 gross per month depending on your performance.
Keywords: Dutch Jobs Berlin, Dutch Customer Support Jobs, Dutch Customer Service, Dutch Jobs Germany
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...