DescriptionDutch speaking entry level Business Development Representatives wanted here with a multi-award-winning company that currently pre IPO here in Dublin, Ireland.
We’re looking for near native Dutch speakers, interested in breaking into the sales (software sales) sector. This is the perfect opportunity to get into a company that will offer fast career progression and support you in your career. Join the Business Development team and in as little as 9 months you can grow with the company.
- You will work on your own pipeline, generating your own leads within various sectors for a number of Account Executives.
- Once the new lead is warm – you pass them onto the sales development team.
- You will work towards weekly and monthly targets.
Work for one of the world’s leading software solutions providers that have grown from a garage office in the CEO’s back garden to an international multi-office company working with over 8000 of the world’s brands. Offering services that can be adapted to various industries, a truly eclectic employer that helps their clients increase brand value, understand their market audience and overall helped product offering.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near Native Dutch
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- No previous sales experience is needed but it would be a plus - All we ask is that you have a genuine interest in growing within the sales sector
- Eager to learn
- Passion for Sales
- Interested in the software sales sector
Where is the job located?
Dublin – Ireland –You couldn’t get more central than this company. This job is based on the south side of the city centre, over in Stephen’s green. Work close to Trinity College, Grafton Street and St. Stephens’s Green Shopping Centre and Park.
Interview & Salary:
You will have a phone interview with the recruiter.
Then you are invited for a video call with 2 Sales Managers.
Finally, you will be asked to come for a face-to-face to sit an interview with a Sales Manager and the COO of Sales (Flights will be reimbursed).
Salary: Depending on Experience. There is a good relocation package for those currently living outside of Ireland - up to €2,000 once you keep your receipts.
Keywords: Dutch lead generation, Dutch Sales, Dutch Sales Jobs, Dutch business development, Dutch entry level Sales, Dutch Sales Dublin