|Job Title:||Dutch Helpdesk Support - Dublin|
|Salary:||€25,600 gross per year + Relocation Package|
|Contact Name:||Kellie Anne Molloy|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||3 months ago|
Dutch Helpdesk Support - Dublin
Dutch speaking Helpdesk Support Agent for a large international company. Join our client's European support centre in Dublin today.
With a competitive salary and relocation on offer.
- Take care of inbound calls and emails from the Dutch market
- Manage incoming tickets
- Escalate issues where needed to the relevant department
- Sticking strictly to company quality standards in all interactions with customers.
- Mentor new Dutch speaking recruits – teaching them the tricks of the trade.
Work for a company that is well-known, and a common name brought up around the household from time to time. Our client is one of the biggest players in the IT & Operating industry worldwide. Their European support centre operates just outside of Dublin & can offer you a truly multicultural experience.
You will need the following to become the next Helpdesk Support Agent:
- Near native level of Dutch
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Previous office experience (call centre/Technical Support) – where you were used to a fast-paced environment.
- Interested in the IT sector is a plus for your application.
- OK with working in Shifts (few weekends and night shifts) – rewards available for unsociable hours
Where is the job located?
Dublin – work on the outskirts of Dublin today! Close enough to the city for when you are feeling adventurous but far enough away so that you aren’t dealing with the worst of the rent prices. Easily accessible with public transport so there is no need to worry. Just sit back, relax & Apply.
Interview Process & Salary:
First, you will sit a technical test which is followed by a phone interview.
Salary wise, you can expect to earn €25,600 gross per year and receive a relocation package (up to €2,000) once you currently live outside of Ireland.
Any questions? Feel free to pop us a call on +353 15 24 24 20
Keywords: Dutch jobs Ireland, Dutch Technical Support, Work in Dublin, Dutch Helpdesk, Work in Dublin, Working Abroad
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...