|Job Title:||Dutch Online Content Manager - Munich|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||over 1 year ago|
Dutch Online Content Manager wanted in the beautiful city of Munich, Germany who has an interest in home & living/ interior design. This is the perfect job if you are ready for the next step in your online marketing career! All you need is a minimum of 1 year online marketing experience. Interested?
- Responsible for the daily management of the content on the Dutch website
- Responsible for the process of the weekly newsletter
- You will report on the performance of the newsletter’s marketing activities
- Project management of on-site events
- Constantly looking for home & living trends within the Netherlands and Belgium markets.
Our client is based in Munich, Germany - A startup within a prominent e-commerce company. Look forward to your chance to make your mark here, ensuring the company website looks fresh and up to date.
You will need the following in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native level of Dutch
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Minimum of 1-year experience in a related field (e.g. marketing)
- Bachelor degree in related field (e.g. marketing/communication/journalism)
- Strong organizational skills
- Sense of style and a strong interest in home & living
Where is the job located?
Munich, the most important city in southern Germany. A city that gives you a lot to offer during your period working abroad. Be surprised by unique sights, an abundance of nightlife or the historic heart of the city around Marienplatz.
Interested? Call us today on +353 15 24 24 20 .
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...