|Job Title:||Dutch Payroll Administrator – Paris|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||about 1 year ago|
All you need is a near native level of Dutch and a good level of English as your manager will be speaking English.
Previous payroll experience is needed and being familiar with the Belgium payroll system would be a major plus for your application. Interested in €38,000 gross per year & many benefits? Keep reading for more.
- You will be responsible for near 200 employees in the companies office locations in Belgium and in Luxembourg working on Payroll related cases.
- You will help set up new starting employees
- You will run payroll reports and respond to payroll queries
- Prepare monthly payroll (not the calculations) You will be focussing more on third-party deductions such as record keeping of sick days, holiday days etc.
Work for one of Europe's leading fashion retail designers with over 25 years in the industry and around 5000 employees. Our client is still growing within a number of different locations but right now Paris is calling you.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near native Dutch
- Strong level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- You have 1-2 years Payroll experience or have worked in a similar position
- You are looking to grow into a team lead position in the future
- You are familiar with the Belgium Payroll systems
- Good Microsoft Office Skills
Where is the job located?
Paris – France – Work in the city of Love! Live and work close to the Eiffel tower, smell freshly baked bread and pastries as you head to work and possibly indulge in a chocolate filled crepe for lunch.
Interview & Salary:
The interview process will consist of a short phone call with the recruiter and then followed up with a phone/Skype interview with the Manager of the Payroll team.
Salary: You can expect to earn €38,000 gross per annum (we could push for more if you have a good level of Experience). There are a number of great company benefits such as; up to 50% of transport costs are covered on a daily basis, lunch vouchers, top up health insurance scheme.
Keywords: Dutch jobs Paris, Flemish, Payroll jobs, Payroll Administrator, Dutch Jobs, Dutch jobs France
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...