Dutch + French After Sales Support – Ghent
Dutch + French speaker with a good level of English wanted here in Ghent, Belgium for an international market leader.
How does taking on the implementation of the after-sales applications of a software provider sound? This is an amazing career opportunity unlike others where you get to can offer after-sales support around 75% travelling within Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands.
- Develop relationships with customers in order to fully understand their requirements and needs – this helps with the setup in the after-sales process.
- Guide & advise customers with the best practise and system uses for both the company and the customer get a strong return on investment.
- Carry out system integration testing to ensure the software delivered is what the customer expects.
- Manage and carry out data migration in a cross over from various systems (if needed).
- Provide training to all customer users.
- Provide on-site support for a customer where needed – travel is involved 70% of the time (company car provided).
With near 50 years in the B2C relationship building sector - providing their clients with the right tools to make every interaction drive to a complete success, you will have the chance to work for a global market leader right here in Ghent in Belgium.
You will need the following skills in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native Dutch
- Near native French
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- 2+ years technical support experience
- Strong PC technical knowledge
- CRM/ERP/Sales Application Implementation experience would be a plus
- Good MS Office skills
- Fast learner
- Full clean driving licence is mandatory
- OK with travel 75% of the time with a company car
Where is this job located?
Ghent – Belgium – Known as a University town and a cultural hub. Ghent is the capital and largest city of the East Flanders Province, with stunning medieval architecture and quirky vibes. Ghent is the next stop for you and your career.
Interview & Salary:
You will be invited to sit an online assessment (to assess the level of problem-solving skills).
Sit a Face-to-face Interview (Our client is flexible, if not possible to interview in Ghent - a phone/Skype interview can be possible).
Keep in mind the interview process is pretty quick - you will have feedback in a little as 1 or 2 weeks.
Salary: DOE - €40,000 - €53,000 gross per annum.
Keywords: Software Sales, CRM, ERP, Dutch + French Jobs, After Sales Support, Working in Belgium