Dutch + French Customer Care Coordinator (Maternity Cover)
Dutch + French speaking Customer Care Coordinator for an international provider here in Athlone, Ireland for a 6-9 month contract. To apply, you will need a near-native level of Dutch, a good level of English and 2-3 years’ experience in the customer care/call centre sector.
You will be looking after the day-to-day activities of the customer care office as well as taking care of order processing and data entry.
- You will take incoming calls and emails from both customers and clients – ensuring that all issues and queries are processed correctly and in a timely manner.
- You will be heavily involved in order processing where you take care of order entry, credit/debit processing and delivery as well as invoicing of the client’s goods and services to their customers.
Work for a global provider in the B2B Sector, who specialises in a number of industries across the globe. We can’t say who here but once you register with us and apply with your CV we will happily talk more about the company.
You will need the following in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native Dutch
- Near native French
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 1-2 years customer service/call centre experience
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Work well with deadline and targets
Where is the job located?
Athlone – Westmeath – Ireland, live and work in the Irish midlands. The breathtaking countryside that is least than 2 hours drive to Dublin and to Galway. Athlone is a fast-growing town (soon to be city) – so anything you need is at your fingertips.
Interview & Salary:
There will be a phone/Skype interview with a recruiter and if you are successful you will be invited for a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager here in Athlone.
Salary: You will earn €30,000 gross per annum and if needed there is a relocation package where your flight over to Ireland will be reimbursed and there is paid accommodation.
Keywords: Dutch + French Customer Service, Dutch Customer Service Job, Suppport Client