Dutch + German Customer Service Representative for Motor Bike Company – Hamburg
Like the fact that you can pick up your keys and motor on anywhere you want?
Want to help others do the same?
Once you speak Dutch and German and want to live and work in Hamburg for a large international company that prides themselves on bringing fun to the office – Keep Reading and don’t forget to click apply today.
- Take incoming calls & emails from customers with issues/queries/complaints.
- Input information into the company database that will help with future training and quality purposes.
- Work well with the team.
- Focus on delivering the best customer service to both Dutch and German-speaking Customers.
Work for a truly international company sound? A company that has offices all over Europe and a rather sizable following of all those in the Motor industry. Our client has many years’ experience in the field and is now looking for multilingual Dutch + German speaker to join their team in Hamburg today.
You will need the following skills to qualify for this job:
- Near native Dutch
- Near native German
- Good level in English
- Excellent Communication skills (written & verbal)
- 6-12 months customer service experience
- Strong Computer Skills
- Excellent MS Office Experience
- OK with working in Shifts
Where is the job located?
Hamburg – Germany – a city bursting with life, crossed by many canals and has some great areas of parklands. Hamburg is Germany’s second-largest city and biggest port. It’s a city that works with companies from all around the world, so you really get the international, multicultural feel.
Interview & Salary:
You will be invited for Skype/Phone interview and once successful you will be invited to the office here in Hamburg for a 4-day trial to get a great insight on what working here would be like.
Salary: €28,000 - €30,000 gross per year (depending on your level of experience)
Keywords: German + Dutch jobs, Dutch German Jobs, Dutch Customer Service, German Customer Service, Work in Hamburg, Working Abroad