- Responsible for incoming calls and emails from customers with regards to issues/queries and complaints.
- Process incoming cases with the use of internal tools and various teams in order to evaluate escalation etc.
- Upsell where possible
- Throughout each process, you will work towards delivering the best service possible in order to maintain great relationships.
Work for a big player in the tech side of the automotive sector. Our client prides themselves on offering the best tech solutions based on their excellent quality and innovation. They are based in Dusseldorf and now looking to grow their Italian automotive support team.
You will need the following skills in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native Dutch
- Near native German
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 1-2 years of customer service experience
- Customer Service in the automotive sector would be a plus
Where is this job located?
Frankfurt, Germany – Work in the largest city in the German state of Hesse and the fifth-largest city in all of Germany. Frankfurt is a prime location within Germany and Europe – as it is a major air, rail and highway transport hub. Live and work in a beautiful city full of art, culture, food and excitement.
Interview & Salary:
There will be a phone interview with a recruiter, followed by a technical assessment and once you are successful you will be invited for a face-to-face interview (Skype interview if you cannot make a face-to-face).
Salary: €2,500 - €3,000 gross per month along with a relocation package for those currently outside of Germany.
Keywords: Dutch German Jobs, Multilingual Jobs Frankfurt, Vacatures in Duitsland, Werken in Frankfurt