|Job Title:||Dutch + German Sales Coordinator - Dublin City Center|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||about 1 year ago|
How does working in the heart of Dublin City Centre, Ireland sound? Our client (within the manufacturing sector) is looking for their new Dutch + German speaking Sales Coordinator to join the team and keep them on their toes. Interested in earning between €33,000 - €36.000 gross per annum?
- You will be responsible for support sales representatives, ensuring that their deadlines and targets are hit. (Keeping an eye, motivate and push when needed).
- Be the main point of contact for all clients and distributors - maintaining B2B relationships and supporting where needed with reference to issues and queries.
- You will work closely with both the finance and logistics departments (daily) – monitoring and keeping an eye that targets are in line with due dates.
- Work over the phone to try and re-engage (quiet) clients after campaigns.
Work for a strong up and comer in the manufacturing industry here in the heart of Dublin city centre (more central than Google). Our client operates internationally and is a growing team here in Ireland looking to grow their Dutch + German Sales department.
- Near native Dutch
- Good level of German
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Previous B2B Sales Support experience
- Not easily spooked - you will be handed drawings/specs and we’re looking for someone who won’t shrivel under pressure.
- Experience within the Food & beverage industry would be beneficial for your application
Where is the job located?
Dublin city centre – Ireland– Live and work in Dublin the booming capital of wee old Ireland. Fall in love with this multicultural city and all it has to offer. Whether you walk down the River Liffey or jog around Stephens Green – Dublin has what you need.
Interview & Salary:
There is going to be a number of Skype interviews with this client of ours as they are not only looking for the skills but the right personality as well. If successful you will then be invited for a face-to-face interview here in Dublin to seal the deal.
Salary: You can expect to earn €33,000 gross per annum, however, if you have performed well, after probation (6 months) you can expect a salary increase of up to €36,000 gross per annum.
Keywords: Dutch jobs Dublin, Dutch German Jobs, Dutch German Sales, Dutch German sales jobs
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...