Job DescriptionOur client is looking for near native Dutch speakers with a good level of English to join their recruitment team here in London. Ideally, you are already based in London as there is no relocation package on offer here.
We are looking for someone with previous sales or customer service experience as the client is looking for someone with recruitment potential that they can turn into a recruitment expert.
- You will guide and follow the candidate from sourcing - contract to sign. This includes Sourcing/screening /Interview preparation/ Closing etc.
- Learn the in’s and outs of the company’s clients so that you can source and place the best of the best candidates.
- Support fellow recruiters within the team where needed.
- Recruit Dutch speaking candidates on contract for clients in the Netherlands.
Why not work within the recruitment agency? Our client is a global recruitment agency based in London, UK. With over 20 years in the industry, our client is about to grow even bigger and they need you to do so.
You will need the following to become the next Recruitment Consultant:
- Near native Dutch
- Excellent English skills
- Strong communications skills (verbal & written)
- Good phone manner
- 1-year Sales/customer service experience
- Excellent Analytics skills
- Good Organisation skills & strong attention to detail
- Team player
Where is the job located?
London – United Kingdom: Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, Piccadilly Circus – there is so much to see and do here! With this thriving city, you can experience a buzzing nightlife, amazing highstreets shops, entertainment and old-fashioned taxi cabs to get you from A to B.
Interview Process & Salary:
The interview process is quite straightforward – there is first a phone interview with the CEO and then a face-to-face in their office. With regards to salary, you can look forward to earning between £20,000 gross per annum basic, £50,000 OTE .
There is no relocation package so if you are interested you will already need to be in London or willing to relocate here on your own expense.
Keywords: Recruitment Consultant, Recruiter, Recruitment Agency, Work in Recruitment London, Jobs in London