|Job Title:||Dutch Sales Associate - Dublin|
|Salary:||€30,000 - €35,000 gross per year|
|Contact Name:||Kellie Anne Molloy|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||4 months ago|
Dutch speaking Sales Associate - Dublin
Dutch speaking Sales Associate wanted here in Dublin, Ireland for an American International Organisation which is leading the visual content industry.
We’re looking for a pro-active near native Dutch speaker who is happy to follow up on possible leads in order to drum up more business.
Have Customer Service Experience (Lead Generation experience would be a plus)? Talk to us today!
- Receive and process inbound sales calls, emails and online chat requests from clients with queries.
- Engage with customers to uncover their needs and sell the perfect package deal to satisfy them.
- Encourage and enable customer self-service
- Process, track, code and manage invoices and internal reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assist the sales team with paperwork and admin needed in order to help streamline the workflow within the sales team.
- Handle customer requests for service-related issues such as password resets, download issues and technical questions.
Work for an American International Organisation visual content provider service near 200 countries with their creative and trusted content for the last 25 years. With office locations across the globe like Dublin, London, HonKong and more - an A+ career opportunity is at your fingertips.
You will need the following to join the Sales Associate team here:
- Near Native Level of Dutch
- Near Native Level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Excellent organisation skills
- Previous Customer Service skill (Lead Generation experience is a big plus)
- Customer Focussed
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills.
Where is the job Located?
Dublin city centre - work in the heart of the capital of Ireland. Dublin has all that you could possibly ask for: amazing nightlife, great food, multicultural environment and many other factors to keep you happy.
Interview & Salary:
Firstly you will be invited for a phone call with the HR Manager. Second, there would be a video interview with the recruiter and if successful, you will be invited for a face-to-face interview here Dublin with the Manager and HR representative. Of course, if you are currently living outside of Dublin, a video call can be arranged.
Salary: €30,000 - €40,000 gross per annum - this is dependant on experience. Please be aware that there is no relocation package for this position, you would ideally already be living in Dublin and if you are not, you will need to relocate to Dublin on your own expense.
Keywords: Dutch Customer Service, Dutch Sales, Dutch Jobs Dublin, Dutch Lead Generation, Work in Dublin, Working Abroad
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...