|Job Title:||Dutch Service Desk Analyst - Frankfurt|
|Salary:||€34k - 42k per year + 10% yearly bonus|
|Contact Name:||Kellie Anne Molloy|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||5 months ago|
Dutch Service Desk Analyst - Frankfurt
Dutch Service Desk Analyst wanted here in Frankfurt, Germany. Have excellent communication skills (written & verbal) in Dutch & English, 2 years customer service experience in a technical environment & genuinely interested living and working in Frankfurt for €34,000 - €42,000 gross per annum along with a 10% yearly bonus. Talk to us today!
- You will be the first point of contact for clients and suppliers via email and phone and live chat.
- Provide support with requests, inquiries, troubleshooting etc
- You will be responsible for maintaining the customer database, order & delivery management and processing complaints.
- Throughout each process, you will work towards delivering the best service possible in order to maintain great relationships.
Work for a leading player in the data related solutions sector – Helping companies that vary in size – our client is currently based in several locations around Germany and looking to grow the team here in Frankfurt.
You will need the following skills in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native Dutch
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 2 years previous Customer Service (Ideally within the technical environment)
- Previous B2B Experience
- Target driven
- OK with working in shifts
Where is this job located?
Frankfurt, Germany – Work in the largest city in the German state of Hesse and the fifth-largest city in all of Germany. Frankfurt is a prime location within Germany and Europe – as it is a major air, rail and highway transport hub. Live and work in a beautiful city full of art, culture, food and excitement.
Interview & Salary:
The interview process here is quite straightforward:
- Phone Interview with a recruiter
- Face-to-face interview with the hiring manager.
Salary: You can expect to earn between €34,000 - €42,000 gross per annum and there is a 10% yearly bonus to add here. There are company benefits – but you need to apply to find out what they are of course.
Keywords: Working Abroad, Work in Frankfurt, Dutch jobs Germany, Dutch jobs Frankfurt, Werken in Duitsland, Dutch Tech Jobs, Dutch service desk analyst
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...