Dutch speaking Fleet Manager - Frankfurt
Dutch speaking Fleet Manager wanted here in Frankfurt for a big player in the automotive sector.
Be the point of contact, manage a fleet of up to 800 vehicles and negotiate contracts and leasing agreements as part of the team here in the Frankfurt office.
All you need is a near native level of Dutch, a good level of English and 3 years’ experience in Fleet Management/ or a similar role.
Interested? Talk to us today!
- You will independently manage a fleet of up to 800 vehicles.
- Act as a point of contact for customers with queries/issues via phone and email.
- Negotiate contracts & leasing agreements with car rental companies.
- Manage claims with regards to insurance.
- Work closely with other departments in order to deliver the best service possible to all customers.
Work for a big player in the tech side of the automotive sector. Our client prides themselves on offering the best tech solutions based on their excellent quality and innovation. With multiple office locations in Germany, they are looking to further grow their Frankfurt Office with your help.
You will need the following skills in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native Dutch
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 3 years’ experience in Fleet Management/Similar role
- Strong technical skill
- Excellent MS Office skills
Where is this job located?
Frankfurt, Germany – Work in the largest city in the German state of Hesse and the fifth-largest city in all of Germany. Frankfurt is a prime location within Germany and Europe – as it is a major air, rail and highway transport hub. Live and work in a beautiful city full of art, culture, food and excitement.
Interview & Salary:
There will be a phone interview with a recruiter, followed by a technical assessment and once you are successful you will be invited for a face-to-face interview (Skype interview if you cannot make a face-to-face).
**If you have to travel for the face-to-face interview the company will reimburse some of the expenses**
Salary: €3,800 - €4,000 gross per month along with a relocation package for those currently outside of Germany.
Keywords: Dutch jobs Germany, Dutch jobs Frankfurt, Werken in Duitsland, Fleet Management, Fleet Manager, Carpool Manager