With regular on-the-job training programs and a culture of permanent learning and self-development – this is a company you will want to work for.
- Responsible for the preparation and processing of monthly payroll.
- Help with administrative HR processes in SAP HR.
- Work closely with local HR Business Partners in Belgium, the Netherlands and here in Berlin.
- Work on active projects with the payroll team.
Work for an international chemical company – light years ahead of its time in its offering to all clients. With offering a vast number of services to a wide variety of customers across the globe. With a large employee base of over 1,200 who offer support to customers in over 40 languages, this is a client you will want to grow your career with.
You will need the following to qualify for this Job:
- Near native Dutch
- Good level of English
- Excellent Communication skills (written and verbal)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Work well under pressure
- Previous Payroll and/or HR experience would be a plus for your application
Where is the job located?
Berlin – Germanys Capital – with lots to offer: a big art scene, great nightlife and beautiful modern architecture. Berlin is the place to be & you will love every second of it.
Interview & Salary:
The interview process is extremely straightforward here – you can expect to sit 1 face-to-face interview (1 hour with the team lead and 30 minutes with the HR Manager).
Salary: You can expect to earn €30,000 gross per annum along with a great relocation package of 1 month paid accommodation here in Berlin.
Keywords: Dutch Payroll, Dutch Payroll Officer, Dutch Jobs Berlin, Dutch Payroll Jobs Berlin, Werken in Berlijn