|Job Title:||Dutch Speaking Procurement Agent - Berlin|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||10 months ago|
- The first point of contact for Dutch speaking customers and suppliers – dealing with them on a day-to-day basis via phone and email.
- Issuing PO numbers and ensuring suppliers are aware of acceptable delivery times.
- Ensuring follow-ups on contracts are successfully complete.
- Paperwork is processed in a timely manner and deliveries received on time.
Work for an international chemical company – light years ahead of its time in it’s offering to all clients. With offering a vast number of services to a wide variety of customers across the globe. With a large employee base of over 1,200 who offer support to customers in over 40 languages, this is a client you will want to grow your career with.
You will need the following to qualify for this Procurement Job:
- Near native Dutch
- Good level of English
- Excellent Communication skills (written and verbal)
- Bachelor’s degree (Business/commerce/logistics)
- Procurement experience is not mandatory but would be a big plus
- B2B and/or B2C experience would be beneficial
- Customer Focussed
Where is the job located?
Berlin – Germanys Capital – with lots to offer: a big art scene, great nightlife and beautiful modern architecture. Berlin is the place to be & you will love every second of it.
Interview & Salary:
The interview process is extremely straight forward here – you can expect to sit 1 face-to-face interview (1 hour with the team lead and 30 minutes with the HR Manager).
Salary: You can expect to earn €30,000 gross per annum along with a great relocation package of 1 month paid accommodation here in Berlin.
Keywords: Dutch Procurement, Procurement Officer, Buyer job, Dutch Procurement Agent, Dutch procurement officer, Dutch jobs Berlin
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...