|Job Title:||Dutch speaking Sales Consultant - Berlin|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||over 1 year ago|
Job DescriptionDutch Sales Consultant wanted here in Berlin for a highly innovative company that is revolutionizing their industry.
We’re looking for Dutch speakers with a genuine interest in the sales sector (6-12 months sales experience), looking to live and work in Berlin and grow their international career.
- Working on warm leads, you will reach out to customers, gain a full understanding of their needs in order to prepare a number of acceptable quotes.
- Negotiate offers/quotes with customers, trying to ensure a closed deal.
- Work closely with various other departments within the company in order to help improve your pitch, learn more about the company’s further services and focusing on the growth of the team here in Berlin.
Work for a fast growing and innovative company here in Berlin, Germany. Operating in the construction/renovation sector, our client is revolutionising the industry with their services and are looking to grow their sales team.
You will need the following to qualify for this Sales job:
- Near native level of Dutch
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 6-12 months Sales experience (Business Development/Lead Generation/Telesales)
- Highly Motivated – hungry for success
- Good listening skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Real team player
- Solution oriented
Where is the job located?
Germany’s capital – Berlin –with lots to offer: a big art scene, great nightlife and beautiful modern architecture. Berlin is the place to be & you will love every second of it.
Interview & Salary:
First, you will be invited for a phone interview with the recruiter and if successful you will be invited for a face-to-face/phone interview (depending on your current location) with the sales manager.
Salary: You can expect to earn €1,800 gross per month along with an attractive commission structure.
There are a number of great company perks such as Pizza Friday, monthly parties and outings as well as free snacks and beverages.
Keywords: Dutch Jobs Berlin, Dutch Sales, Dutch Sales Consultant, Dutch Business Development, Werken in Berlijn
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...